2012/05/09

happy face!

YAY!

There has been a long break in posting - I know - but this time I have two kind on happy news! First of all: Piparkakkutyttö gave me this nice recognition that truly made my day! Thank you! :D

The idea is to thank the blogger who gave you the recognition, post The Versatile Blogger Award picture with your blog post and tell seven random facts about yourself. Then name 7 (I dropped the number down from 15) most versatile blogs that you like and go tell them too. :)

Kiitä bloggaajaa, jolta sait tunnustuksen. Lisää The Versatile Blogger Award-kuva postaukseesi. Kerro seitsemän satunnaista faktaa itsestäsi. Nimeä 15bloggaajaa ja kerro heille tunnustuksesta.

Random facts, here we go:

1. I like going to a party where I actually don't know anyone but the host. It's refreshing to start chatting with people you have never seen and usually you can find great individuals with so many interesting stories about their lives.

2. I have a good sense of smell. I live in the capital city with pollution and dust and all that, but I still think my nose is more accurate than most people's noses are. At the moment I love the smell of SPRING outdoors, especially in the woods.

3. My memory is the worst in the whole world. The list of examples is endless and I won't even start because it's so depressing....

4. I eat lots of nuts, rather than sweets.

5. I'm fascinated by shapes and forms of trees. Divi trees that have grown diagonally twisted are insanely beautiful. One reason to go to Aruba.

6. Sometimes I get strange inspirations, like the other night when I made a tunic out of a ripped old linen curtain, which I had bought with two euros a few days earlier. It made me feel so good!

7. I like to drink port wine with my boyfriend, just the two of us, preferably on a casual weekday with nothing else important.

And then the blogs that get a recognition from me (I'm not that keen on following blogs that I could name all 15!)

For the record, I won't be offended if I don't get any responses, but I felt this was a nice gesture for myself anyhow.

The other good news: I got accepted to the entrance exams for graphic design and textile design in Metropolia. YAY again! So far so good. Still waiting for a few more letters...

5 kommenttia:

  1. Onnea!! Ihan mahtavaa että pääsit Metropoliaan. Ja kiitos tunnustuksesta. :) 15 on muuten oikeasti ihan älytön määrä nimetä blogeja. :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Eijei suinkaan en vielä ole sisään päässyt, vasta pääsykokeisiin menossa! Pitää vaan pistää parastaan ja hikoilla valintakoetehtävien kanssa. :D

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oi kiitos paaaljon tunnustuksesta! :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hehei, kiitos Amanda kunniasta! Kiva että tykkäät mun blogista. Toivon että mun päivitystahti taas kiivastuu kun pääsen suomalaisten ruokapatojen äärelle :) Ja hei, ihan mahtava homma että sait kutsun pääsykokeisiin! Noi sun ennakkotehtävät oli ihan huippujälkeä ja oon niin (salaa) kateellinen sulle. Mahtavaa, Amis!

    VastaaPoista
  5. JEE! Kiitti kivasta kommentista, toivottavasti taas nähtäis jossain vaiheessa! :)

    VastaaPoista