2012/01/04

smelling the wind

I have this ongoing urge to decorate my home. The thing is that I really don't need anything. But after visiting H&M Home department online and seeing all the inspirational new spring photos I wanted to warm myself up with the feeling of something new. Still I love OLD and patinated the most. I could move into a huge old factory house just to get the lovely rusty atmosphere!
collages made of the wonderful pics from hm.com

Well, it's still January and nasty cold weather! So that's why I decided to invest in the blue striped 50e linen blanket in the upper picture. Shivery beautiful it is!


I also checked out what new they have at Ikea. This picture caught my eye with its neatness. I love the mat. If I don't get the perfect factory house I could anyway use a bigger living room.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti